Key features and details
- Potent, selective ATP-competitive TGFβ receptor kinase I inhibitor
- CAS Number: 396129-53-6
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameLY 364947, ATP-competitive TGFbeta receptor kinase I inhibitor
DescriptionPotent, selective ATP-competitive TGFβ receptor kinase I inhibitor
- HTS 466284
- TGF-beta inhibitor
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Toxic, refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Receptors & Transporters
- Enzyme-Linked Receptors
- Cytokine receptors
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab141890 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Huang C et al. Berberine inhibits epithelial-mesenchymal transition and promotes apoptosis of tumour-associated fibroblast-induced colonic epithelial cells through regulation of TGF-ß signalling. J Cell Commun Signal 14:53-66 (2020). PubMed: 31399854
- Wang XL & Huang C Difference of TGF-ß/Smads signaling pathway in epithelial-mesenchymal transition of normal colonic epithelial cells induced by tumor-associated fibroblasts and colon cancer cells. Mol Biol Rep N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30835040
- Shan L et al. Epigallocatechin gallate improves airway inflammation through TGF-ß1 signaling pathway in asthmatic mice. Mol Med Rep 18:2088-2096 (2018). PubMed: 29916550
- Chen K et al. Epigallocatechingallate attenuates myocardial injury in a mouse model of heart failure through TGF-ß1/Smad3 signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:7652-7660 (2018). PubMed: 29620209
- Huang C et al. Berberine reversed the epithelial-mesenchymal transition of normal colonic epithelial cells induced by SW480 cells through regulating the important components in the TGF-ß pathway. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2018). Human . PubMed: 30536375
- Yang W et al. A mediator of phosphorylated Smad2/3, evodiamine, in the reversion of TAF-induced EMT in normal colonic epithelial cells. Invest New Drugs N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30488243