Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (FITC)
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin, 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesab210203 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (APC) (ab210201)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab210204)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (PE/Cy7®) (ab210206)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab210207)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (CF405M) (ab236484)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (PerCP) (ab236485)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (redFluor™ 710) (ab242066)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242074)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210203 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suggested use 0.25 μg.
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
ab210203 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wu M et al. MR imaging tracking of inflammation-activatable engineered neutrophils for targeted therapy of surgically treated glioma. Nat Commun 9:4777 (2018). PubMed: 30429468