Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g - Low endotoxin, Azide free
- Suitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, Functional Studies, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, Functional Studies, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Endotoxin Level: Less than or equal to 0.01 EU/μg, as determined by the LaL assay.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesab210204 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (APC) (ab210201)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (FITC) (ab210203)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (PE/Cy7®) (ab210206)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab210207)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (CF405M) (ab236484)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (PerCP) (ab236485)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (redFluor™ 710) (ab242066)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242074)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210204 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
ab210204 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Zhou J et al. Mannan-binding lectin deficiency exacerbates sterile liver injury in mice through enhancing hepatic neutrophil recruitment. J Leukoc Biol 105:177-186 (2019). PubMed: 30351498
- Winstel V et al. Staphylococcus aureus Exploits the Host Apoptotic Pathway To Persist during Infection. mBio 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31719177
- Wen G et al. Genetic and Pharmacologic Inhibition of the Neutrophil Elastase Inhibits Experimental Atherosclerosis. J Am Heart Assoc 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29437605
- Feng Z et al. Ly6G+ neutrophil-derived miR-223 inhibits the NLRP3 inflammasome in mitochondrial DAMP-induced acute lung injury. Cell Death Dis 8:e3170 (2017). PubMed: 29144508