Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g - Low endotoxin, Azide free
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameAnti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Endotoxin Level: Less than or equal to 0.01 EU/μg, as determined by the LaL assay.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesab210204 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography.
Light chain typekappa
- APC Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210201)
- FITC Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210203)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210206)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210207)
- PerCP Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab236485)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab242066)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab242074)
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
ab210204 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Dhanesha N et al. Cellular fibronectin promotes deep vein thrombosis in diet-induced obese mice. J Thromb Haemost 19:814-821 (2021). PubMed: 33300307
- Liang Y et al. Role of neutrophil chemoattractant CXCL5 in SARS-CoV-2 infection-induced lung inflammatory innate immune response in an in vivo hACE2 transfection mouse model. Zool Res 41:621-631 (2020). PubMed: 33045777
- Zhou J et al. Mannan-binding lectin deficiency exacerbates sterile liver injury in mice through enhancing hepatic neutrophil recruitment. J Leukoc Biol 105:177-186 (2019). PubMed: 30351498
- Winstel V et al. Staphylococcus aureus Exploits the Host Apoptotic Pathway To Persist during Infection. mBio 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31719177
- Wen G et al. Genetic and Pharmacologic Inhibition of the Neutrophil Elastase Inhibits Experimental Atherosclerosis. J Am Heart Assoc 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29437605
- Verbiest T et al. Tracking preleukemic cells in vivo to reveal the sequence of molecular events in radiation leukemogenesis. Leukemia 32:1435-1444 (2018). PubMed: 29556020
- Feng Z et al. Ly6G+ neutrophil-derived miR-223 inhibits the NLRP3 inflammasome in mitochondrial DAMP-induced acute lung injury. Cell Death Dis 8:e3170 (2017). PubMed: 29144508