Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2b
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameAnti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5]
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse Ly6g.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 2nd March 2020. Lot numbers higher than GR3218400 are from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab242065)
- PE Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab24884)
- FITC Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25024)
- APC Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25273)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab253070)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25514)
- Biotin Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25680)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25377 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections) analysis of Mouse frozen spleen tissue labeling Ly6g with ab25377. Right: Rat Anti-Mouse Ly-6G-UNLB followed by Mouse Anti-Rat IgG2b-FITC. Left: Isotype Control, Rat IgG2b-UNLB followed by Mouse Anti-Rat IgG2b-FITC. Blue - DAPI.
This image was generated using the ascites version of the product.
ab25377 has been referenced in 107 publications.
- McKelvey KJ et al. Temporal and spatial modulation of the tumor and systemic immune response in the murine Gl261 glioma model. PLoS One 15:e0226444 (2020). PubMed: 32240177
- Li H et al. DC591017, a phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4) inhibitor with robust anti-inflammation through regulating PKA-CREB signaling. Biochem Pharmacol 177:113958 (2020). PubMed: 32251674
- Agrahari G et al. Superoxide Dismutase 3 Inhibits LL-37/KLK-5-Mediated Skin Inflammation through Modulation of EGFR and Associated Inflammatory Cascades. J Invest Dermatol 140:656-665.e8 (2020). PubMed: 31465746
- Yin S et al. SI-CLP inhibits the growth of mouse mammary adenocarcinoma by preventing recruitment of tumor-associated macrophages. Int J Cancer 146:1396-1408 (2020). PubMed: 31525266
- Rong Y et al. An intranasally administered monoclonal antibody cocktail abrogates ricin toxin-induced pulmonary tissue damage and inflammation. Hum Vaccin Immunother 16:793-807 (2020). PubMed: 31589555