Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5]
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse Ly6g.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 2nd March 2020. Lot numbers higher than GR3218400 are from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PerCP) (ab236728)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (redFluor™ 710) (ab242065)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PE) (ab24884)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (FITC) (ab25024)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (APC) (ab25273)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab253070)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PE/Cy7®) (ab25514)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (Biotin) (ab25680)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25377 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections) analysis of Mouse frozen spleen tissue labeling Ly6g with ab25377. Right: Rat Anti-Mouse Ly-6G-UNLB followed by Mouse Anti-Rat IgG2b-FITC. Left: Isotype Control, Rat IgG2b-UNLB followed by Mouse Anti-Rat IgG2b-FITC. Blue - DAPI.
This image was generated using the ascites version of the product.
ab25377 has been referenced in 82 publications.
- McKelvey KJ et al. Temporal and spatial modulation of the tumor and systemic immune response in the murine Gl261 glioma model. PLoS One 15:e0226444 (2020). PubMed: 32240177
- Li H et al. DC591017, a phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4) inhibitor with robust anti-inflammation through regulating PKA-CREB signaling. Biochem Pharmacol 177:113958 (2020). PubMed: 32251674
- Ikeda S et al. Yes-Associated Protein (YAP) Facilitates Pressure Overload-Induced Dysfunction in the Diabetic Heart. JACC Basic Transl Sci 4:611-622 (2019). PubMed: 31768477
- Morrey JD et al. Zika virus infection causes temporary paralysis in adult mice with motor neuron synaptic retraction and evidence for proximal peripheral neuropathy. Sci Rep 9:19531 (2019). PubMed: 31862897
- Wang H et al. a-PD-L1 mAb enhances the abscopal effect of hypo-fractionated radiation by attenuating PD-L1 expression and inducing CD8+ T-cell infiltration. Immunotherapy 11:101-118 (2019). PubMed: 30511887