Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (FITC)
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab25024 recognises mouse Mouse Ly-6G.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- mouse spleen cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PerCP) (ab236728)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (redFluor™ 710) (ab242065)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PE) (ab24884)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (APC) (ab25273)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab253070)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25377)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PE/Cy7®) (ab25514)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (Biotin) (ab25680)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25024 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab136125 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
Flow Cytometry analysis of C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells labeling Ly6g with ab25024 0.5µg (right panel), Rat IgG2b (FITC) isotype control at 0.5µg (left panel).
BALB/c bone marrow cells were stained with either rat IgG2b-FITC (as an isotype control) or rat anti-mouse Ly-6G-FITC (ab25024) at a concentration of 1ug/106 cells. Large cells were then gated and analyzed on a flow cytometer.
Flow Cytometry analysis of C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells labeling Ly6g with ab25024 at 0.5µg.
ab25024 at a 1/100 dilution detecting Ly6g in LPS activated human monocytes by Flow Cytometry.Gating strategy was for alive cells.
ab25024 at a 1/100 dilution detecting Ly6g (Gr1) in murine blood cells by Flow Cytometry.
Gating strategy was for monocytes.
ab25024 staining Ly6g in Cynomolgus Monkey whole blood by Flow Cytometry. Red blood cells were lysed in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide and fixed in paraformaldehyde. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/10 in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide) for 1 hour at 4°C.
Gating Strategy: Live Monocytes.
ab25024 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Tao Q et al. Tripartite Motif 8 Deficiency Relieves Hepatic Ischaemia/reperfusion Injury via TAK1-dependent Signalling Pathways. Int J Biol Sci 15:1618-1629 (2019). PubMed: 31360105
- Makabe K et al. Mycoplasma Ocular Infection in Subretinal Graft Transplantation of iPS Cells-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 60:1298-1308 (2019). PubMed: 30933257
- Gomes T et al. IL-1ß Blockade Attenuates Thrombosis in a Neutrophil Extracellular Trap-Dependent Breast Cancer Model. Front Immunol 10:2088 (2019). PubMed: 31552036
- Chen KH et al. Combined Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Low-Energy Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Protect the Brain From Brain Death-Induced Injury in Rat. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 78:65-77 (2019). PubMed: 30481326
- Lautz T et al. Midkine Controls Arteriogenesis by Regulating the Bioavailability of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A and the Expression of Nitric Oxide Synthase 1 and 3. EBioMedicine 27:237-246 (2018). PubMed: 29233575