Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g (PerCP)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PerCP)
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g (PerCP)
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse Ly6g. (Granulocytes of mouse origin).
- Flow Cyt: Mouse bone marrow.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from an in vitro cell culture of a cell hybridoma.
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab236729)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (redFluor™ 710) (ab242065)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PE) (ab24884)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (FITC) (ab25024)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (APC) (ab25273)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab253070)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25377)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PE/Cy7®) (ab25514)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (Biotin) (ab25680)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab236728 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab236728 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.