Product nameAnti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (Phycoerythrin)
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.142% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from TCS
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab171254)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PerCP) (ab236728)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab236729)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (redFluor™ 710) (ab242065)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (FITC) (ab25024)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (Allophycocyanin) (ab25273)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab253070)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25377)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab25514)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (Biotin) (ab25680)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24884 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Tumpey TM et al. Neutrophil-mediated suppression of virus replication after herpes simplex virus type 1 infection of the murine cornea. J Virol 70:898-904 (1996). Read more (PubMed: 8551629) »
- Lagasse E & Weissman IL Flow cytometric identification of murine neutrophils and monocytes. J Immunol Methods 197:139-50 (1996). Read more (PubMed: 8890901) »