Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [NLDC-145] to LY75/DEC-205 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-LY75/DEC-205 antibody [NLDC-145] (FITC)
See all LY75/DEC-205 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [NLDC-145] to LY75/DEC-205 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityReacts with non lymphoid dendritic cells: interdigitating cells (IDC), veiled cells, Langerhans cells and thymic epithelial cells; recognises gp200 localized on the cell surface and intracellularly.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse LY75/DEC-205.
EpitopeThe antigen detected by NLDC-145 is an integral membrane glycoprotein with an apparent mass of 205 kDa, also known as DEC-205.
- GM-CSF and IL4 stimulated bone marrow cells.
General notesThe antigen is expressed at high levels by dendritic cells and thymic epithelial cells.
Monoclonal antibody NLDC-145 identifies Ia positive interdigitating cells, veiled cells and Langerhans cells of the skin and their in vitro counterparts.
Previously labelled as LY75.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Primary antibody notesMonoclonal antibody NLDC-145 identifies Ia positive interdigitating cells, veiled cells and Langerhans cells of the skin and their in vitro counterparts.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51817 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab18446 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionActs as an endocytic receptor to direct captured antigens from the extracellular space to a specialized antigen-processing compartment (By similarity). Causes reduced proliferation of B-lymphocytes.
Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, thymus, colon and peripheral blood lymphocytes. Detected in myeloid and B lymphoid cell lines. Isoform 2 and isoform 3 are expressed in malignant Hodgkin lymphoma cells called Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg (HRS) cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 10 C-type lectin domains.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-II domain.
Contains 1 ricin B-type lectin domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C-type lectin domain family 13 member B antibody
- CD 205 antibody
- CD205 antibody
ab51817 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Swiggard WJ et al. DEC-205, a 205-kDa protein abundant on mouse dendritic cells and thymic epithelium that is detected by the monoclonal antibody NLDC-145: purification, characterization, and N-terminal amino acid sequence. Cell Immunol 165:302-11 (1995). PubMed: 7553896
- Breel M et al. Dendritic cells of the mouse recognized by two monoclonal antibodies. Eur J Immunol 17:1555-9 (1987). PubMed: 3678361
- Kraal G et al. Langerhans' cells, veiled cells, and interdigitating cells in the mouse recognized by a monoclonal antibody. J Exp Med 163:981-97 (1986). PubMed: 3950549