Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76
- Suitable for: WB, IP, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119]
See all Ly76 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76
Specificityab91113 reacts with mouse erythroid cells from early proerythroblast to mature erythrocyte stages.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, Flow Cyt, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation - Mouse fetal liver cells
- Mouse splenocytes and bone marrow cell suspensions
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (CF405M) (ab236568)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PerCP) (ab236574)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab253069)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (redFluor™ 710) (ab253078)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (APC) (ab93582)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PE) (ab93586)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (FITC) (ab93587)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95823)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91113 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab18536 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceLy76 is a glycophorin A-associated protein. It is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed on early proerythroblasts to mature erythrocytes, but not BFU-E or CFU-E.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- Entrez Gene: 104231 Mouse
- Ly 76 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 76 antibody
- TER 119 antibody
- TER119 antibody
ab91113 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Greenwald AC et al. VEGF expands erythropoiesis via hypoxia-independent induction of erythropoietin in noncanonical perivascular stromal cells. J Exp Med 216:215-230 (2019). PubMed: 30545903
- Weiner GA et al. Cholinergic neural activity directs retinal layer-specific angiogenesis and blood retinal barrier formation. Nat Commun 10:2477 (2019). PubMed: 31171770
- Powis RA et al. Systemic restoration of UBA1 ameliorates disease in spinal muscular atrophy. JCI Insight 1:e87908 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27699224
- Szunyogova E et al. Survival Motor Neuron (SMN) protein is required for normal mouse liver development. Sci Rep 6:34635 (2016). PubMed: 27698380
- Sachdev U et al. TLR2 and TLR4 Mediate Differential Responses to Limb Ischemia through MyD88-Dependent and Independent Pathways. PLoS One 7:e50654 (2012). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23209800