Product nameAnti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (FITC)
See all Ly76 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation - Mouse fetal liver cells
- Mouse bone marrow
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (CF405M) (ab236568)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PerCP) (ab236574)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab253069)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (redFluor™ 710) (ab253078)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab91113)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (Allophycocyanin) (ab93582)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93586)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95823)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93587 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab136125 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceLy76 is a glycophorin A-associated protein. It is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed on early proerythroblasts to mature erythrocytes, but not BFU-E or CFU-E.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- Entrez Gene: 104231 Mouse
- Ly 76 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 76 antibody
- TER 119 antibody
- TER119 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Harper VM et al. Peroxiredoxin-2 recycling is inhibited during erythrocyte storage. Antioxid Redox Signal 22:294-307 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 25264713) »
- Vannucchi AM et al. Identification and characterization of a bipotent (erythroid and megakaryocytic) cell precursor from the spleen of phenylhydrazine-treated mice. Blood 95:2559-68 (2000). Read more (PubMed: 10753835) »