Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76 (PE/Cy5®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PE/Cy5®)
See all Ly76 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76 (PE/Cy5®)
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Day-14 fetal liver cells from a C57BL/6 mouse.
- C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells; Mouse splenocytes
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (CF405M) (ab236568)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PerCP) (ab236574)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab253069)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (redFluor™ 710) (ab253078)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab91113)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (APC) (ab93582)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PE) (ab93586)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (FITC) (ab93587)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95823 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.125-0.25µg for 105 cells. Cell number should be determined empirically but can range from 105 to 108 cells/test (based on a test volume of 100 µl).|
RelevanceLy76 is a glycophorin A-associated protein. It is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed on early proerythroblasts to mature erythrocytes, but not BFU-E or CFU-E.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- Entrez Gene: 104231 Mouse
- Ly 76 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 76 antibody
- TER 119 antibody
- TER119 antibody
ab95823 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Kina T et al. The monoclonal antibody TER-119 recognizes a molecule associated with glycophorin A and specifically marks the late stages of murine erythroid lineage. Br J Haematol 109:280-7 (2000). PubMed: 10848813