Product nameAnti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PerCP)
See all Ly76 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76 (PerCP)
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Ly76. Derived from the hybridisation of X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cells and spleen cells from Wistar Rat immunised with fetal liver cells.
- FC: Mouse bone marrow cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Phosphate buffered solution.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesSupernatant proceeding from an in vitro cell culture of a cell hybridoma.
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (CF405M) (ab236568)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab253069)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (redFluor™ 710) (ab253078)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab91113)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (Allophycocyanin) (ab93582)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93586)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (FITC) (ab93587)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95823)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab236574 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Effective for direct immunofluorescence staining using ≤1 µg/106 cells.
RelevanceLy76 is a glycophorin A-associated protein. It is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed on early proerythroblasts to mature erythrocytes, but not BFU-E or CFU-E.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- Entrez Gene: 104231 Mouse
- Ly 76 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 76 antibody
- TER 119 antibody
- TER119 antibody
ab236574 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.