Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6829] to LYNX1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-LYNX1 antibody [EPR6829]
See all LYNX1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6829] to LYNX1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human LYNX1 aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- BxPC3 and fetal brain lysates
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.51 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125035 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.|
- Ly-6/neurotoxin-like protein 1 antibody
- Ly6/neurotoxin 1 antibody
- LYNX1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-LYNX1 antibody [EPR6829] (ab125035) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : BxPC3 lysate
Lane 2 : fetal brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 13 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab125035 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Bychkov M et al. Water-soluble variant of human Lynx1 induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in lung cancer cells via modulation of a7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. PLoS One 14:e0217339 (2019). PubMed: 31150435
- Huang T et al. In utero electroporation-based translating ribosome affinity purification identifies age-dependent mRNA expression in cortical pyramidal neurons. Neurosci Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29857015