Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Lysozyme
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ELISA, ICC
- Reacts with: Chicken
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Lysozyme antibody
See all Lysozyme primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Lysozyme
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ELISA, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Chicken
Lysozyme from Hen Egg White
- Assayed against 1.0 ug of Lysozyme from hen egg white in a standard ELISA using Peroxidase conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] (Goat) and (ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesIgG fraction purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Rabbit Serum as well as purified and partially purified Lysozyme.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|ICC||1/500 - 1/2000.|
FunctionLysozymes have primarily a bacteriolytic function; those in tissues and body fluids are associated with the monocyte-macrophage system and enhance the activity of immunoagents.
Involvement in diseaseAmyloidosis 8
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 22 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 1 4 beta N acetylmuramidase C antibody
- 1 antibody
- 4-beta-N-acetylmuramidase C antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab391 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Mener A et al. Antibody-mediated immunosuppression can result from RBC antigen loss independent of Fc? receptors in mice. Transfusion 59:371-384 (2019). PubMed: 30474857
- Balic A et al. Antigen Sampling CSF1R-Expressing Epithelial Cells Are the Functional Equivalents of Mammalian M Cells in the Avian Follicle-Associated Epithelium. Front Immunol 10:2495 (2019). PubMed: 31695701
- Bao Y et al. O-specific polysaccharide confers lysozyme resistance to extraintestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli. Virulence 9:666-680 (2018). PubMed: 29405825
- Maier CL et al. Antibody-mediated immune suppression by antigen modulation is antigen-specific. Blood Adv 2:2986-3000 (2018). PubMed: 30413434
- He T et al. Proteomic comparison by iTRAQ combined with mass spectrometry of egg white proteins in laying hens (Gallus gallus) fed with soybean meal and cottonseed meal. PLoS One 12:e0182886 (2017). PubMed: 28813468
- Doulias PT et al. Mass spectrometry-based identification of S-nitrosocysteine in vivo using organic mercury assisted enrichment. Methods : (2012). WB . PubMed: 23116708
- Sagiv Y et al. A distal effect of microsomal triglyceride transfer protein deficiency on the lysosomal recycling of CD1d. J Exp Med 204:921-8 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17403933