Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BGN/06/961] to Lysozyme
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Lysozyme antibody [BGN/06/961]
See all Lysozyme primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BGN/06/961] to Lysozyme
SpecificityWe have received mixed feedback on the reactivity of this antibody with the chicken protein and are therefore not able to conclude whether this antibody works or not on chicken.
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native Lysozyme/ Muramidase protein (purified) (Human urine)
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
FunctionLysozymes have primarily a bacteriolytic function; those in tissues and body fluids are associated with the monocyte-macrophage system and enhance the activity of immunoagents.
Involvement in diseaseAmyloidosis 8
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 22 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 1 4 beta N acetylmuramidase C antibody
- 1 antibody
- 4-beta-N-acetylmuramidase C antibody
ab36362 has been referenced in 19 publications.
- Xing T et al. Tight Junction Protein Claudin-7 Is Essential for Intestinal Epithelial Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Differentiation. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 9:641-659 (2020). PubMed: 31874254
- Zha JM et al. Interleukin 22 Expands Transit-Amplifying Cells While Depleting Lgr5+ Stem Cells via Inhibition of Wnt and Notch Signaling. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 7:255-274 (2019). PubMed: 30686779
- Takahashi T et al. The Coordinated Activities of nAChR and Wnt Signaling Regulate Intestinal Stem Cell Function in Mice. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29510587
- Lee YS et al. Microbiota-Derived Lactate Accelerates Intestinal Stem-Cell-Mediated Epithelial Development. Cell Host Microbe 24:833-846.e6 (2018). PubMed: 30543778
- Wang H et al. Rip2 Is Required for Nod2-Mediated Lysozyme Sorting in Paneth Cells. J Immunol 198:3729-3736 (2017). PubMed: 28330897