For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
What was the IHC protocol used to validated this Lysozyme antibody?
Asked on Aug 21 2012
Thank you for contacting us. The IHC-P protocol for ab74666 is as follows:
1. Deparaffinize and rehydrate tissue section.
2. Wash 2 times in buffer.
3. If required, incubate tissue in digestive enzyme (or appropriate pretreatment).
4. Wash 4 times in buffer.
5. Block in 0.3 - 3% H2O2 for 10 minutes (or ab94666).
6. Wash 4 times in buffer.
7. Applyprotein block (ab64226) or 10% normal serumand incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature to block nonspecific background staining.
8. Wash (Optional).
9. Apply undiluted ab74666 and incubate for 1-2 hours at room temperature or overnight at 4C for maximum signal.
10. Wash 4 times in buffer.
11. Apply HRP conjugated anti-rabbit secondary antibody diluted according to manufacturer's recommendations.
12. Wash 4 times in buffer.
13. Incubate with AEC chromogen such as ab128975.
14. Wash 4 times in DI water.
15. Counterstain and coverslip using an aqueous mounting media.
I hope this helps, please let me know if you need any additional information or assistance.
Answered on Aug 21 2012