Publishing research using ab112139? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab112139 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Rosell-Garcia T & Rodriguez-Pascual F Enhancement of collagen deposition and cross-linking by coupling lysyl oxidase with bone morphogenetic protein-1 and its application in tissue engineering. Sci Rep 8:10780 (2018). PubMed: 30018337
- Wang L et al. Nano-copper-bearing stainless steel promotes fracture healing by accelerating the callus evolution process. Int J Nanomedicine 12:8443-8457 (2017). PubMed: 29225463
- Ikedo T et al. Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitor Anagliptin Prevents Intracranial Aneurysm Growth by Suppressing Macrophage Infiltration and Activation. J Am Heart Assoc 6:N/A (2017). Rat . PubMed: 28630262
- Benedicto I et al. Concerted regulation of retinal pigment epithelium basement membrane and barrier function by angiocrine factors. Nat Commun 8:15374 (2017). PubMed: 28524846
- Herum KM et al. Mechanical regulation of cardiac fibroblast profibrotic phenotypes. Mol Biol Cell 28:1871-1882 (2017). PubMed: 28468977
- Wei Y et al. Fibroblast-specific inhibition of TGF-ß1 signaling attenuates lung and tumor fibrosis. J Clin Invest 127:3675-3688 (2017). PubMed: 28872461
- Mesarwi OA et al. Hepatocyte Hypoxia Inducible Factor-1 Mediates the Development of Liver Fibrosis in a Mouse Model of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. PLoS One 11:e0168572 (2016). PubMed: 28030556
- Chang HM et al. Activin A-induced increase in LOX activity in human granulosa-lutein cells is mediated by CTGF. Reproduction 152:293-301 (2016). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 27530347
- Herum KM et al. Syndecan-4 is a key determinant of collagen cross-linking and passive myocardial stiffness in the pressure-overloaded heart. Cardiovasc Res 106:217-26 (2015). PubMed: 25587045
- Lee CA et al. Estrogen inhibits lysyl oxidase and decreases mechanical function in engineered ligaments. J Appl Physiol (1985) 118:1250-7 (2015). PubMed: 25979936
- Ji F et al. Hypoxia inducible factor 1a-mediated LOX expression correlates with migration and invasion in epithelial ovarian cancer. Int J Oncol 42:1578-88 (2013). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 23545606