Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LYVE1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG
FormLyophilized:Please reconstitue in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-10mg/ml. When reconstituted the antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36993 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 6 - 30 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 6 - 30 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 3 - 10 µg/ml.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionLigand-specific transporter trafficking between intracellular organelles (TGN) and the plasma membrane. Plays a role in autocrine regulation of cell growth mediated by growth regulators containing cell surface retention sequence binding (CRS). May act as a hyaluronan (HA) transporter, either mediating its uptake for catabolism within lymphatic endothelial cells themselves, or its transport into the lumen of afferent lymphatic vessels for subsequent re-uptake and degradation in lymph nodes.
Tissue specificityMainly expressed in endothelial cells lining lymphatic vessels.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Link domain.
Cellular localizationMembrane. Localized to the plasma membrane and in vesicles near extranuclear membranes which may represent trans-Golgi network (TGN) and endosomes/prelysosomeal compartments. Undergoes ligand-dependent internalization and recycling at the cell surface.
- Information by UniProt
- Cell surface retention sequence-binding protein 1 antibody
- CRSBP 1 antibody
- CRSBP-1 antibody
IHC with paraffin-embedded sections of human intestine (border area of a colon carcinoma) using antibody ab36993.
The staining was performed on frozen sections from human colon carcinoma using ab36993 (polyclonal anti-human LYVE-1 antibody; protein-A purified; 10 µg/ml).
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of lymphatic vessels of malignant canine mammary tumor tissue sections labelling LYVE1 with ab36993.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of lymphatic vessels of benign canine mammary tumor tissue sections labelling LYVE1 with ab36993.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of lymphatic vessels of normal canine mammary tissue sections labelling LYVE1 with ab36993.
Flow Cytometry analysis of human dermal microvascular endothelial cells (HDMVEC) labelling LYVE1 with ab36993.
ab36993 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Ha SK et al. Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Histopathological Visualization of Human Dural Lymphatic Vessels. Bio Protoc 8:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29780855
- Olmeda D et al. Whole-body imaging of lymphovascular niches identifies pre-metastatic roles of midkine. Nature 546:676-680 (2017). PubMed: 28658220
- Zhu C et al. Sulfatase 2 facilitates lymphangiogenesis in breast cancer by regulating VEGF-D. Oncol Rep 36:3161-3171 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27748846
- Louveau A et al. Structural and functional features of central nervous system lymphatic vessels. Nature 523:337-41 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26030524
- Davis JM et al. Lymphatic endothelial differentiation in pulmonary lymphangioleiomyomatosis cells. J Histochem Cytochem 61:580-90 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23609227
- Bonneau C et al. Lymphatic and nerve distribution throughout the parametrium. Gynecol Oncol 131:708-13 (2013). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 24125751
- Teijeira Á et al. CD137 on inflamed lymphatic endothelial cells enhances CCL21-guided migration of dendritic cells. FASEB J 26:3380-92 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22593548
- Cueni LN et al. Podoplanin-Fc reduces lymphatic vessel formation in vitro and in vivo and causes disseminated intravascular coagulation when transgenically expressed in the skin. Blood 116:4376-84 (2010). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 20716773
- Zhang SQ et al. Clinical implications of increased lymph vessel density in the lymphatic metastasis of early-stage invasive cervical carcinoma: a clinical immunohistochemical method study. BMC Cancer 9:64 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19232130
- Yu H et al. The role of VEGF-C/D and Flt-4 in the lymphatic metastasis of early-stage invasive cervical carcinoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 28:98 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19589137