Product nameM344, HDAC inhibitor
DescriptionHDAC inhibitor. Shows selectivity for HDAC6.
Biological descriptionHDAC inhibitor (IC50 = 100 nM). Shows selectivity for HDAC6. Inhibits growth of various cancer cells. Apoptosis inducer.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Chromatin Modifying Enzymes
- Class II / Hda1 Class
This product has been referenced in:
- Yeung A et al. HDAC inhibitor M344 suppresses MCF-7 breast cancer cell proliferation. Biomed Pharmacother 66:232-6 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22436652) »
- Li X & Chen BD Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor M344 Inhibits Cell Proliferation and Induces Apoptosis in Human THP-1 Leukemia Cells. Am J Biomed Sci 1:352-363 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 20526416) »
- Riessland M et al. The benzamide M344, a novel histone deacetylase inhibitor, significantly increases SMN2 RNA/protein levels in spinal muscular atrophy cells. Hum Genet 120:101-10 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 16724231) »