Product nameAnti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (APC)
See all M6PR (cation independent) primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6599] to M6PR (cation independent) - Lysosome Membrane Marker (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human M6PR (cation independent) aa 2450 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P11717
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] (ab124767)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab184807)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab198324)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab198515)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab203437)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab203438)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] (PE) (ab225132)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - BSA and Azide free (ab226090)
- Autophagy Analysis (ATG16L1, ATG16L1 pS278, SQSTM1, LC3B, Ubiquitin, M6PR) Antibody Sampler Panel (ab269811)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab225131 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionTransport of phosphorylated lysosomal enzymes from the Golgi complex and the cell surface to lysosomes. Lysosomal enzymes bearing phosphomannosyl residues bind specifically to mannose-6-phosphate receptors in the Golgi apparatus and the resulting receptor-ligand complex is transported to an acidic prelyosomal compartment where the low pH mediates the dissociation of the complex. This receptor also binds IGF2. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation, by binding DPP4.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MRL1/IGF2R family.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-II domain.
DomainContains 15 repeating units of approximately 147 AA harboring four disulfide bonds each. The most highly conserved region within the repeat consists of a stretch of 13 AA that contains cysteines at both ends.
Cellular localizationLysosome membrane. Colocalized with DPP4 in internalized cytoplasmic vesicles adjacent to the cell surface.
- Information by UniProt
- 300 kDa mannose 6 phosphate receptor antibody
- 300 kDa mannose 6-phosphate receptor antibody
- Cation independent mannose 6 phosphate receptor antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab225131 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab225131, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Allophycocyanin used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 40 mW Red laser (640nm) and 670/14 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab225131 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.