Product nameAnti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] (Phycoerythrin)
See all M6PR (cation independent) primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6599] to M6PR (cation independent) (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human M6PR (cation independent) aa 2450 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P11717
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (ab124767)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab184807)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab198324)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab198515)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab202535)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab203437)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab203438)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - Lysosome Membrane Marker (Allophycocyanin) (ab225131)
- Anti-M6PR (cation independent) antibody [EPR6599] - BSA and Azide free (ab226090)
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab225132 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionTransport of phosphorylated lysosomal enzymes from the Golgi complex and the cell surface to lysosomes. Lysosomal enzymes bearing phosphomannosyl residues bind specifically to mannose-6-phosphate receptors in the Golgi apparatus and the resulting receptor-ligand complex is transported to an acidic prelyosomal compartment where the low pH mediates the dissociation of the complex. This receptor also binds IGF2. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation, by binding DPP4.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MRL1/IGF2R family.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-II domain.
DomainContains 15 repeating units of approximately 147 AA harboring four disulfide bonds each. The most highly conserved region within the repeat consists of a stretch of 13 AA that contains cysteines at both ends.
Cellular localizationLysosome membrane. Colocalized with DPP4 in internalized cytoplasmic vesicles adjacent to the cell surface.
- Information by UniProt
- 300 kDa mannose 6 phosphate receptor antibody
- 300 kDa mannose 6-phosphate receptor antibody
- Cation independent mannose 6 phosphate receptor antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab225132 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab225132, 1/5000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min used under the same conditions.
ab225132 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.