Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 antibody
See all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat
- WB: RAW264.7 cell lysate treated with LPS (15 h); RAW264.7 cell supernatant treated with LPS (15 h).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25128 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
FunctionMonokine with inflammatory and chemokinetic properties. Binds to CCR1, CCR4 and CCR5. One of the major HIV-suppressive factors produced by CD8+ T-cells. Recombinant MIP-1-alpha induces a dose-dependent inhibition of different strains of HIV-1, HIV-2, and simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsN-terminal processed form LD78-alpha(4-69) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from HTLV1-transformed T-cells.
- Information by UniProt
- C C motif chemokine 3 antibody
- CCL 3 antibody
- CCL3 antibody
ab25128 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Shahid M et al. Menthol, a unique urinary volatile compound, is associated with chronic inflammation in interstitial cystitis. Sci Rep 8:10859 (2018). PubMed: 30022124
- Wagner JM et al. Diminished bone regeneration after debridement of posttraumatic osteomyelitis is accompanied by altered cytokine levels, elevated B cell activity, and increased osteoclast activity. J Orthop Res 35:2425-2434 (2017). PubMed: 28263017
- Rantakari P et al. Stabilin-1 expression defines a subset of macrophages that mediate tissue homeostasis and prevent fibrosis in chronic liver injury. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:9298-303 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 27474165
- Song J et al. Focal MMP-2 and MMP-9 activity at the blood-brain barrier promotes chemokine-induced leukocyte migration. Cell Rep 10:1040-54 (2015). PubMed: 25704809
- Wong L et al. Experimental autoimmune prostatitis induces microglial activation in the spinal cord. Prostate 75:50-9 (2015). PubMed: 25263093