Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 antibody
See all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Macaque monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha/ CCL3.
- Recombinant Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 (ab83683) can be used as a positive control in WB. Lung carcinoma.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32609 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionMonokine with inflammatory and chemokinetic properties. Binds to CCR1, CCR4 and CCR5. One of the major HIV-suppressive factors produced by CD8+ T-cells. Recombinant MIP-1-alpha induces a dose-dependent inhibition of different strains of HIV-1, HIV-2, and simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsN-terminal processed form LD78-alpha(4-69) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from HTLV1-transformed T-cells.
- Information by UniProt
- C C motif chemokine 3 antibody
- CCL 3 antibody
- CCL3 antibody
ab32609 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Juban G et al. AMPK Activation Regulates LTBP4-Dependent TGF-ß1 Secretion by Pro-inflammatory Macrophages and Controls Fibrosis in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Cell Rep 25:2163-2176.e6 (2018). PubMed: 30463013
- Xu BJ et al. Identification of blood protein biomarkers that aid in the clinical assessment of patients with malignant glioma. Int J Oncol 40:1995-2003 (2012). PubMed: 22307528