Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: unknown
Product nameAnti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha antibody
See all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hMIP-3-alpha (human macrophage inflammatory protein-3 alpha)
This product is no longer batch tested in IHC, for an IHC validated antibody please see ab224188.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least 2 weeks at 2-8C and at least 6 months at -20C
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferNo preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9829 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect Human MIP-3α by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ab271284 as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human MIP-3α.
FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts lymphocytes and, slightly, neutrophils, but not monocytes. Inhibits proliferation of myeloid progenitors in colony formation assays. May be involved in formation and function of the mucosal lymphoid tissues by attracting lymphocytes and dendritic cells towards epithelial cells. C-terminal processed forms have been shown to be equally chemotactically active for leukocytes. Possesses antibacterial activity E.coli ATCC 25922 and S.aureus ATCC 29213.
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the liver, lymph nodes, appendix, peripheral blood lymphocytes, and fetal lung. Low levels seen in thymus, prostate, testis, small intestine and colon.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsC-terminal processed forms which lack 1, 3 or 6 amino acids are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta chemokine exodus 1 antibody
- Beta-chemokine exodus-1 antibody
- C C motif chemokine ligand 20 antibody
ab9829 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- Duan YG et al. CCL20-CCR6 axis directs sperm-oocyte interaction and its dysregulation correlates/associates with male infertility. Biol Reprod N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32412043
- Peled A et al. Loss-of-function mutations in caspase recruitment domain-containing protein 14 (CARD14) are associated with a severe variant of atopic dermatitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol 143:173-181.e10 (2019). PubMed: 30248356
- Wei W et al. lncRNA-u50535 promotes the progression of lung cancer by activating CCL20/ERK signaling. Oncol Rep 42:1946-1956 (2019). PubMed: 31545478
- Zhao X et al. Synergistic association of FOXP3+ tumor infiltrating lymphocytes with CCL20 expressions with poor prognosis of primary breast cancer: A retrospective cohort study. Medicine (Baltimore) 98:e18403 (2019). PubMed: 31852159
- Wang CY et al. Effect of Liuweibuqi capsules on CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ regulatory T cells, helper T cells and lung function in patients with stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease complicated with lung Qi deficiency. J Thorac Dis 10:2700-2711 (2018). PubMed: 29997932