Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha antibody (HRP)
See all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha (HRP)
Specificityab106030 will recognize both native and recombinant Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha in cell supernatants and certain body fluids.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 alpha.
General notesDo NOT add Sodium Azide!
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 1% BSA, 0.88% Sodium chloride
BSA - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesab106030 has been heated to 56°C for 30 minutes.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106030 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 11 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts lymphocytes and, slightly, neutrophils, but not monocytes. Inhibits proliferation of myeloid progenitors in colony formation assays. May be involved in formation and function of the mucosal lymphoid tissues by attracting lymphocytes and dendritic cells towards epithelial cells. C-terminal processed forms have been shown to be equally chemotactically active for leukocytes. Possesses antibacterial activity E.coli ATCC 25922 and S.aureus ATCC 29213.
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the liver, lymph nodes, appendix, peripheral blood lymphocytes, and fetal lung. Low levels seen in thymus, prostate, testis, small intestine and colon.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsC-terminal processed forms which lack 1, 3 or 6 amino acids are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta chemokine exodus 1 antibody
- Beta-chemokine exodus-1 antibody
- C C motif chemokine ligand 20 antibody
ab106030 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.