Publishing research using ab50322? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50322 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Johnson GS et al. A functional pseudogene, NMRAL2P, is regulated by Nrf2 and serves as a coactivator of NQO1 in sulforaphane-treated colon cancer cells. Mol Nutr Food Res 61:N/A (2017). PubMed: 27860235
- Zheng S et al. TAM receptor-dependent regulation of SOCS3 and MAPKs contributes to proinflammatory cytokine downregulation following chronic NOD2 stimulation of human macrophages. J Immunol 194:1928-37 (2015). PubMed: 25567680
- Zhang Z et al. Oxidative stress regulates CFTR gene expression in human airway epithelial cells through a distal antioxidant response element. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 52:387-96 (2015). PubMed: 25259561
- Marinov GK et al. Evidence for site-specific occupancy of the mitochondrial genome by nuclear transcription factors. PLoS One 9:e84713 (2014). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24465428
- Hwang YJ et al. Oleanolic acid regulates NF-?B signaling by suppressing MafK expression in RAW 264.7 cells. BMB Rep 47:524-9 (2014). PubMed: 25059280
- Jolma A et al. DNA-binding specificities of human transcription factors. Cell 152:327-39 (2013). PubMed: 23332764
- Yang D et al. Identification of KAP-1-associated complexes negatively regulating the Ey and ß-major globin genes in the ß-globin locus. J Proteomics 80C:132-144 (2013). ChIP . PubMed: 23291531