Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Maltose Binding Protein
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IP, WB
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Maltose Binding Protein antibody
See all Maltose Binding Protein primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Maltose Binding Protein
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IP, WBmore details
Maltose binding protein tag
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Constituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9084 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceEpitope tagging offers an easy and universal strategy for the identification and purification of proteins derived by recombinant DNA technology. The insertion of a Maltose Binding Protein (MBP) tag creates a stable fusion product that does not interfere with the bioactivity of the protein or with the biodistribution of the MBP tagged product. Cleavage by factor Xa separates MBP from its partner protein.
- ECK4026 antibody
- JW3994 antibody
- Mal E antibody
ab9084 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Friedrich M et al. CREB1 is affected by the microRNAs miR-22-3p, miR-26a-5p, miR-27a-3p, and miR-221-3p and correlates with adverse clinicopathological features in renal cell carcinoma. Sci Rep 10:6499 (2020). PubMed: 32300145
- Robeson AC et al. Dimer-specific immunoprecipitation of active caspase-2 identifies TRAF proteins as novel activators. EMBO J 37:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29875129
- Wang B et al. Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Virus V2 Interacts with Host Histone Deacetylase 6 To Suppress Methylation-Mediated Transcriptional Gene Silencing in Plants. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29950418
- Lu Z et al. Deficiency of PKD2L1 (TRPP3) Exacerbates Pathological Cardiac Hypertrophy by Augmenting NCX1-Mediated Mitochondrial Calcium Overload. Cell Rep 24:1639-1652 (2018). PubMed: 30089272
- Medina-Puche L et al. ß-carbonic anhydrases play a role in salicylic acid perception in Arabidopsis. PLoS One 12:e0181820 (2017). PubMed: 28753666