Product nameAnti-Maltose Binding Protein antibody [MBP-17] (HRP)
See all Maltose Binding Protein primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MBP-17] to Maltose Binding Protein (HRP)
SpecificityThis antibody recognizes native as well as denatured reduced forms of purified Maltose Binding Protein (MBP) or MBP fusion proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blotmore details
Recombinant full length Maltose Binding Protein fusion protein
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from ascites.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49923 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceEpitope tagging offers an easy and universal strategy for the identification and purification of proteins derived by recombinant DNA technology. The insertion of a Maltose Binding Protein (MBP) tag creates a stable fusion product that does not interfere with the bioactivity of the protein or with the biodistribution of the MBP tagged product. Cleavage by factor Xa separates MBP from its partner protein.
- ECK4026 antibody
- JW3994 antibody
- Mal E antibody
ab49923 staining Maltose binding protein by ELISA. The sample was blocked in 1% milk for 1 hour at 18°C. The primary was diluted at 1/2000 in PBS-Tween20 buffer and incubated with sample for 1 hour at 18°C.
This product has been referenced in:
- Pollard DJ et al. Broad-Spectrum Regulation of Nonreceptor Tyrosine Kinases by the Bacterial ADP-Ribosyltransferase EspJ. MBio 9:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29636436) »
- Aguilar-Martinez E et al. RNF4 interacts with multiSUMOylated ETV4. Wellcome Open Res 1:3 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 28612051) »