Key features and details
- Rabbit monoclonal [31A5] to Mammaglobin A
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Mammaglobin A antibody [31A5]
See all Mammaglobin A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [31A5] to Mammaglobin A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Monkey
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human Mammaglobin A.
Database link: Q13296
- Breast carcinoma, skin (eccrine sweat glands).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82203 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Tissue specificityMammary gland specific. Over-expressed in breast cancer.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the secretoglobin family. Lipophilin subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- Mammaglobin 1 antibody
- Mammaglobin-1 antibody
- Mammaglobin-A antibody
ab82203 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Plante I et al. Cx43 suppresses mammary tumor metastasis to the lung in a Cx43 mutant mouse model of human disease. Oncogene : (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21151177
- Han JH et al. Mammaglobin expression in lymph nodes is an important marker of metastatic breast carcinoma. Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:1330-4 (2003). WB, IHC-P, ELISA ; Human, Mouse, Monkey . PubMed: 14521461
- Fanger GR et al. Detection of mammaglobin in the sera of patients with breast cancer. Tumour Biol 23:212-21 (2002). WB, IHC-P, ELISA ; Human, Mouse, Monkey . PubMed: 12499777