Publishing research using ab125028? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab125028 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Keeler DM et al. Brevenal, a Marine Natural Product, is Anti-Inflammatory and an Immunomodulator of Macrophage and Lung Epithelial Cells. Mar Drugs 17:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30897777
- Li Y et al. Bone marrow macrophage M2 polarization and adipose-derived stem cells osteogenic differentiation synergistically promote rehabilitation of bone damage. J Cell Biochem 120:19891-19901 (2019). PubMed: 31338874
- Wang L et al. Borneol alleviates brain injury in sepsis mice by blocking neuronal effect of endotoxin. Life Sci 232:116647 (2019). PubMed: 31301416
- Sukegawa S et al. Mannose Receptor 1 Restricts HIV Particle Release from Infected Macrophages. Cell Rep 22:786-795 (2018). PubMed: 29346774
- Subramanian S et al. TREM-1 associated macrophage polarization plays a significant role in inducing insulin resistance in obese population. J Transl Med 15:85 (2017). IHC-P, IF ; Human . PubMed: 28454543
- Crawford JR et al. Plasma Levels of Endothelial Microparticles Bearing Monomeric C-reactive Protein are Increased in Peripheral Artery Disease. J Cardiovasc Transl Res 9:184-93 (2016). IF ; Human . PubMed: 26891844
- Trial J et al. Th1/M1 conversion to th2/m2 responses in models of inflammation lacking cell death stimulates maturation of monocyte precursors to fibroblasts. Front Immunol 4:287 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24065967