Product nameAnti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)]
See all Mannose Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6828(B)] to Mannose Receptor
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Mannose Receptor aa 1400 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P22897
- WB: HeLa membrane extract lysate (ab29547), BxPC3, Caco2, HepG2, Raw264.7 and 293T lysates, Human fetal liver tissue lysate, human, mouse and Rat brain. ICC/IF: MOLT-4 cells FC: Molt-4 cells
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.75 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab195191)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab195192)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (HRP) (ab195193)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab209327)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (Phycoerythrin) (ab223960)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (Allophycocyanin) (ab223961)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125028 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 170 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 166 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
FunctionMediates the endocytosis of glycoproteins by macrophages. Binds both sulfated and non-sulfated polysaccharide chains. Acts as phagocytic receptor for bacteria, fungi and other pathogens.
Sequence similaritiesContains 8 C-type lectin domains.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-II domain.
Contains 1 ricin B-type lectin domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bA541I19.1 antibody
- C type lectin domain family 13 member D antibody
- C-type lectin domain family 13 member D antibody
Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (ab125028) at 1/1000 dilution + HEK-293 (Human embryonic kidney) whole cell lysates at 15 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 166 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis MOLT-4 (Human lymphoblastic leukemia) cells labeling Mannose Receptor with ab125028 at 1 μg/mL. Cells were fixed with 100% methanol. ab150081, an AlexaFluor®488 Goat anti-Rabbit at 1/1000 was used as the secondary antibody. Cells were counter-stained with ab195889 Anti-Alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] (1/250) - Microtubule Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594). Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI (blue).
Confocal image showing membranous staining on MOLT-4 cell line.
All lanes : Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (ab125028) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : BxPC3 lysate
Lane 2 : Caco2 lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 5 : 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 166 kDa
Flow Cytometry analysis of Molt-4 (human acute lymphoblastic leukemia ) cells labeling Mannose Receptor with unpurified ab125028 at 1/200 dilution (10ug/ml) (red). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilised with 90% methanol. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488)(1/2000 dilution) was used as the secondary antibody. Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Black) was used as the isotype control, cells without incubation with primary antibody and secondary antibody (Blue) were used as the unlabeled control.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Keeler DM et al. Brevenal, a Marine Natural Product, is Anti-Inflammatory and an Immunomodulator of Macrophage and Lung Epithelial Cells. Mar Drugs 17:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30897777) »
- Li Y et al. Bone marrow macrophage M2 polarization and adipose-derived stem cells osteogenic differentiation synergistically promote rehabilitation of bone damage. J Cell Biochem 120:19891-19901 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31338874) »