Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6828(B)] to Mannose Receptor (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
Product nameAnti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (HRP)
See all Mannose Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6828(B)] to Mannose Receptor (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Mannose Receptor aa 1400 to the C-terminus (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: Human lung tissue
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.75 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% 10% Proclin 300 Solution
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (ab125028)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab195191)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab195192)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab209327)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] - BSA and Azide free (ab209332)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (PE) (ab223960)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (APC) (ab223961)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab195193 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 172 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 166 kDa).|
FunctionMediates the endocytosis of glycoproteins by macrophages. Binds both sulfated and non-sulfated polysaccharide chains. Acts as phagocytic receptor for bacteria, fungi and other pathogens.
Sequence similaritiesContains 8 C-type lectin domains.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-II domain.
Contains 1 ricin B-type lectin domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bA541I19.1 antibody
- C type lectin domain family 13 member D antibody
- C-type lectin domain family 13 member D antibody
ab195193 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Ahn SB et al. Potential early clinical stage colorectal cancer diagnosis using a proteomics blood test panel. Clin Proteomics 16:34 (2019). PubMed: 31467500