Publishing research using ab92434? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92434 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Simões AP et al. Glutamate-induced and NMDA receptor-mediated neurodegeneration entails P2Y1 receptor activation. Cell Death Dis 9:297 (2018). PubMed: 29463792
- Li C & Götz J Pyk2 is a Novel Tau Tyrosine Kinase that is Regulated by the Tyrosine Kinase Fyn. J Alzheimers Dis 64:205-221 (2018). PubMed: 29782321
- Giza JI et al. The BDNF Val66Met Prodomain Disassembles Dendritic Spines Altering Fear Extinction Circuitry and Behavior. Neuron 99:163-178.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29909994
- Khan SS et al. Bidirectional modulation of Alzheimer phenotype by alpha-synuclein in mice and primary neurons. Acta Neuropathol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29995210
- Kutsche LK et al. Combined Experimental and System-Level Analyses Reveal the Complex Regulatory Network of miR-124 during Human Neurogenesis. Cell Syst 7:438-452.e8 (2018). PubMed: 30292704
- Sellgren CM et al. Patient-specific models of microglia-mediated engulfment of synapses and neural progenitors. Mol Psychiatry 22:170-177 (2017). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 27956744
- Li C & Götz J Somatodendritic accumulation of Tau in Alzheimer's disease is promoted by Fyn-mediated local protein translation. EMBO J 36:3120-3138 (2017). PubMed: 28864542
- Westbroek W et al. A new glucocerebrosidase-deficient neuronal cell model provides a tool to probe pathophysiology and therapeutics for Gaucher disease. Dis Model Mech 9:769-78 (2016). ICC . PubMed: 27482815
- Derlig K et al. Simiate is an Actin binding protein involved in filopodia dynamics and arborization of neurons. Front Cell Neurosci 8:99 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24782708
- Soetedjo L et al. Targeting of vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 2, VPAC2, a secretin family G-protein coupled receptor, to primary cilia. Biol Open 2:686-94 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23862016
- Derlig K et al. Identification and characterisation of Simiate, a novel protein linked to the fragile X syndrome. PLoS One 8:e83007 (2013). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 24349419
- Andreyeva A et al. C-terminal fragment of N-cadherin accelerates synapse destabilization by amyloid-ß. Brain 135:2140-54 (2012). PubMed: 22637581
- Wüthrich C & Koralnik IJ Frequent infection of cortical neurons by JC virus in patients with progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 71:54-65 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22157619