Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MAP3K4
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MAP3K4 antibody
See all MAP3K4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MAP3K4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
- 293T and Jurkat whole cell lysates.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab186125 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to MAP3K4 immobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab186125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 182 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Activates the CSBP2, P38 and JNK MAPK pathways, but not the ERK pathway. Specifically phosphorylates and activates MAP2K4 and MAP2K6.
Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in heart, placenta, skeletal muscle and pancreas, and at lower levels in other tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Localized in perinuclear vesicular-like structures, probably Golgi-associated vesicles.
- Information by UniProt
- dJ473J16.1 (mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 4) antibody
- FLJ42439 antibody
- KIAA0213 antibody
All lanes : Anti-MAP3K4 antibody (ab186125) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 182 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Detection of MAP3K4 in immunoprecipitates of 293T whole cell lysate (0.5 or 1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab186125 at 6 µg/reaction for IP (Lane 1). For WB detection, ab186125 was used at 1µg/ml. Lane 2: Control IgG IP.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 3 minutes.
ab186125 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Jia J et al. Knockdown of long non-coding RNA AK094629 attenuates the interleukin-1ß induced expression of interleukin-6 in synovium-derived mesenchymal stem cells from the temporomandibular joint. Mol Med Rep 22:1195-1204 (2020). PubMed: 32468015
- Zhou D et al. Long non-coding RNA-OIS1 inhibits HPV-positive, but not HPV-negative cervical squamous cell carcinoma by upregulating MTK-1. Oncol Lett 17:2923-2930 (2019). PubMed: 30854069
- Chen L et al. Upregulation of lncRNA GATA6-AS suppresses the migration and invasion of cervical squamous cell carcinoma by downregulating MTK-1. Oncol Lett 18:2605-2611 (2019). PubMed: 31404324
- Du J et al. Downregulation of ERBB3 decreases the proliferation, migration and invasion of cervical cancer cells though the interaction with MTK-1. Oncol Lett 16:3453-3458 (2018). PubMed: 30127948
- Tamayo AG et al. Histone monoubiquitination by Clock-Bmal1 complex marks Per1 and Per2 genes for circadian feedback. Nat Struct Mol Biol 22:759-66 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26323038