Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MARK 1+2+3+4
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MARK 1+2+3+4 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MARK 1+2+3+4
Specificityab74131 detects endogenous levels of total MARK 1+2+3+4 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human MARK1/2/3/4 around the phosphorylation site of threonine 215 (L-D-TP-F-C).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74131 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
RelevanceThis complex of proteins may play a role in cytoskeletal stability, the control of cell polarity, microtubule stability and cancer.
Cellular localizationMARK1: Cytoplasmic, cytoskeleton. MARK2: Cell membrane; Peripheral membrane protein.
- MAP/microtubule affinity regulating kinase 1 antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity regulating kinase 2 antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity regulating kinase 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-MARK 1+2+3+4 antibody (ab74131) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COS-7 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COS-7 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 89 kDa
Observed band size: 89 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma tissue using ab74131, at 1/50 dilution, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells, using ab74131 at 1/100 dilution, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
ab74131 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Timilshina M et al. Activation of Mevalonate Pathway via LKB1 Is Essential for Stability of Treg Cells. Cell Rep 27:2948-2961.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31167140
- Mian I et al. LKB1 destabilizes microtubules in myoblasts and contributes to myoblast differentiation. PLoS One 7:e31583 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22348111