Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MARVELD1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MARVELD1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MARVELD1
SpecificitySpecific for MARVELD1. Does not bind to other MARVELD proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
16 amino acids synthetic peptide from the N terminal region of Human MARVELD1 (EAW49903).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91640 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
FunctionMicrotubule-associated protein that exhibits cell cycle-dependent localization and can inhibit cell proliferation and migration.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed in normal tissues. Down-regulated in multiple primary tumors.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MARVEL domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Nucleus. Observed in the nucleus and at the perinuclear region during interphase, but localizes at the mitotic spindle and midbody at metaphase. A significant fraction of MARVELD1 translocates to the plasma membrane during anaphase or upon microtubule depolymerization.
- Information by UniProt
- GB14 antibody
- MALD1_HUMAN antibody
- MARVD1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab91640 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ma W et al. MARVELD1 attenuates arsenic trioxide-induced apoptosis in liver cancer cells by inhibiting reactive oxygen species production. Ann Transl Med 7:200 (2019). PubMed: 31205918
- Zhang C et al. MARVELD1 interacting with catalase regulates reactive oxygen species metabolism and mediates the sensitivity to chemotherapeutic drugs in epithelial tumors of the reproductive system. Mol Carcinog 58:1410-1426 (2019). PubMed: 31066116
- Liu W et al. MARVELD1 depletion leads to dysfunction of motor and cognition via regulating glia-dependent neuronal migration during brain development. Cell Death Dis 9:999 (2018). PubMed: 30250269
- Wieczfinska J et al. The whole-genome expression analysis of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from aspirin sensitive asthmatics versus aspirin tolerant patients and healthy donors after in vitro aspirin challenge. Respir Res 16:147 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26646719
- Hu J et al. MARVELD1 Inhibits Nonsense-Mediated RNA Decay by Repressing Serine Phosphorylation of UPF1. PLoS One 8:e68291 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23826386