Product nameAnti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody [EPR9522]
See all Mast Cell Tryptase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9522] to Mast Cell Tryptase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Mast Cell Tryptase aa 1-300.
- Human skin, colon cancer or tonsil lysate, Human colon tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||1/100 - 1/500.|
RelevanceMast cells contain a number of preformed chemical mediators such as histamine, chymase, carboxypeptidase and proteolytic tryptase. Human Mast Cell Tryptase is considered to be an important marker of mast cell activation as well as an important mediator of inflammation.
Cellular localizationSecreted. Note: released from the secretory granules upon mast cell activation.
- alpha II antibody
- Lung tryptase antibody
- Mast cell alpha II tryptase antibody
All lanes : Anti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody [EPR9522] (ab151757) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human skin lysate
Lane 2 : Human colon cancer lysate
Lane 3 : Human tonsil lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human tissue labeling Mast Cell Tryptase with ab151757 at a 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
This product has been referenced in:
- Orgel K et al. Genetic diversity between mouse strains allows identification of the CC027/GeniUnc strain as an orally reactive model of peanut allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol 143:1027-1037.e7 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30342892) »
- Yu D et al. Inhibition of Mast Cell Degranulation Relieves Visceral Hypersensitivity Induced by Pancreatic Carcinoma in Mice. J Mol Neurosci 69:235-245 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31201657) »