Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9522] to Mast Cell Tryptase
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IP
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody [EPR9522]
See all Mast Cell Tryptase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9522] to Mast Cell Tryptase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Mast Cell Tryptase aa 1-300.
- Human skin, colon cancer or tonsil lysate, Human colon tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||1/100 - 1/500.|
RelevanceMast cells contain a number of preformed chemical mediators such as histamine, chymase, carboxypeptidase and proteolytic tryptase. Human Mast Cell Tryptase is considered to be an important marker of mast cell activation as well as an important mediator of inflammation.
Cellular localizationSecreted. Note: released from the secretory granules upon mast cell activation.
- alpha II antibody
- Lung tryptase antibody
- Mast cell alpha II tryptase antibody
All lanes : Anti-Mast Cell Tryptase antibody [EPR9522] (ab151757) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human skin lysate
Lane 2 : Human colon cancer lysate
Lane 3 : Human tonsil lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human tissue labeling Mast Cell Tryptase with ab151757 at a 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab151757 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Orgel K et al. Genetic diversity between mouse strains allows identification of the CC027/GeniUnc strain as an orally reactive model of peanut allergy. J Allergy Clin Immunol 143:1027-1037.e7 (2019). PubMed: 30342892
- Yu D et al. Inhibition of Mast Cell Degranulation Relieves Visceral Hypersensitivity Induced by Pancreatic Carcinoma in Mice. J Mol Neurosci 69:235-245 (2019). PubMed: 31201657
- Keren L et al. MIBI-TOF: A multiplexed imaging platform relates cellular phenotypes and tissue structure. Sci Adv 5:eaax5851 (2019). Mass Cytometry . PubMed: 31633026
- Valero-Jiménez A et al. Transmembrane protease, serine 4 (TMPRSS4) is upregulated in IPF lungs and increases the fibrotic response in bleomycin-induced lung injury. PLoS One 13:e0192963 (2018). PubMed: 29529050
- Wang C et al. Nicotine Accelerates Atherosclerosis in Apolipoprotein E-Deficient Mice by Activating a7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor on Mast Cells. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 37:53-65 (2017). PubMed: 27834689
- Ramirez-GarciaLuna JL et al. Defective bone repair in mast cell-deficient Cpa3Cre/+ mice. PLoS One 12:e0174396 (2017). PubMed: 28350850