Publishing research using ab22396? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab22396 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Amarelle L et al. Cardiac glycosides decrease influenza virus replication by inhibiting cell protein translational machinery. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 316:L1094-L1106 (2019). PubMed: 30892074
- Desforges JP et al. Environmental contaminant mixtures modulate in vitro influenza infection. Sci Total Environ 634:20-28 (2018). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 29626767
- Nogales A et al. Rearrangement of Influenza Virus Spliced Segments for the Development of Live-Attenuated Vaccines. J Virol 90:6291-302 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27122587
- Thompson CM et al. Critical assessment of influenza VLP production in Sf9 and HEK293 expression systems. BMC Biotechnol 15:31 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25981500
- Fujioka Y et al. A Ca(2+)-dependent signalling circuit regulates influenza A virus internalization and infection. Nat Commun 4:2763 (2013). PubMed: 24434940
- Seo YJ et al. Sphingosine kinase 1 serves as a pro-viral factor by regulating viral RNA synthesis and nuclear export of viral ribonucleoprotein complex upon influenza virus infection. PLoS One 8:e75005 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24137500
- Krol E et al. Anti-influenza A virus activity of uridine derivatives of 2-deoxy sugars. Antiviral Res 100:90-97 (2013). PubMed: 23911991
- Kaur I et al. Inhibition of HIV-1 Replication by Balsamin, a Ribosome Inactivating Protein of Momordica balsamina. PLoS One 8:e73780 (2013). PubMed: 24040067
- Terrier O et al. The influenza fingerprints: NS1 and M1 proteins contribute to specific host cell ultrastructure signatures upon infection by different influenza A viruses. Virology 432:204-18 (2012). PubMed: 22770924
- Ma H et al. Human annexin A6 interacts with influenza a virus protein M2 and negatively modulates infection. J Virol 86:1789-801 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22114333
- Mangeat B et al. Influenza virus partially counteracts restriction imposed by tetherin/BST-2. J Biol Chem 287:22015-29 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22493439
- Chase GP et al. Influenza Virus Ribonucleoprotein Complexes Gain Preferential Access to Cellular Export Machinery through Chromatin Targeting. PLoS Pathog 7:e1002187 (2011). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 21909257
- Meuter S et al. Prolonged antigen survival and cytosolic export in cross-presenting human gammadelta T cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:8730-5 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 20413723
- Latham T & Galarza JM Formation of wild-type and chimeric influenza virus-like particles following simultaneous expression of only four structural proteins. J Virol 75:6154-65 (2001). WB . PubMed: 11390617