Publishing research using ab3587? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3587 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Nystoriak MA et al. Ser1928 phosphorylation by PKA stimulates the L-type Ca2+ channel CaV1.2 and vasoconstriction during acute hyperglycemia and diabetes. Sci Signal 10:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28119464
- Nieves-Cintrón M et al. Impaired BKCachannel function in native vascular smooth muscle from humans with type 2 diabetes. Sci Rep 7:14058 (2017). PubMed: 29070899
- Wang Y et al. The Involvement of Ca(2+) Signal Pathways in Distal Colonic Myocytes in a Rat Model of Dextran Sulfate Sodium-induced Colitis. Chin Med J (Engl) 129:1185-92 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27174327
- Leo MD et al. Dynamic regulation of ß1 subunit trafficking controls vascular contractility. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:2361-6 (2014). PubMed: 24464482
- Nourian Z et al. Large Conductance Ca2+-Activated K+ Channel (BKCa) a-Subunit Splice Variants in Resistance Arteries from Rat Cerebral and Skeletal Muscle Vasculature. PLoS One 9:e98863 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24921651
- Evanson KW et al. LRRC26 is a functional BK channel auxiliary ? subunit in arterial smooth muscle cells. Circ Res 115:423-31 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24906643
- Bhattarai Y et al. Western blot analysis of BK channel ß1-subunit expression should be interpreted cautiously when using commercially available antibodies. Physiol Rep 2:N/A (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25355855
- Mobasheri A et al. Characterization of a stretch-activated potassium channel in chondrocytes. J Cell Physiol 223:511-8 (2010). IHC-P ; Horse . PubMed: 20162564
- Khan LH et al. Regulation of the cGMP-cPKG pathway and large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels in uterine arteries during the ovine ovarian cycle. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 298:E222-8 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Sheep . PubMed: 19920217
- Zhao G et al. Type 1 IP3 receptors activate BKCa channels via local molecular coupling in arterial smooth muscle cells. J Gen Physiol 136:283-91 (2010). WB ; Mouse, Rat . PubMed: 20713546
- Sandow SL & Grayson TH Limits of isolation and culture: intact vascular endothelium and BKCa. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 297:H1-7 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19411289
- Floyd RV et al. Morphology, calcium signaling and mechanical activity in human ureter. J Urol 180:398-405 (2008). Human . PubMed: 18495171
- Ambroisine ML et al. Aldosterone-induced coronary dysfunction in transgenic mice involves the calcium-activated potassium (BKCa) channels of vascular smooth muscle cells. Circulation 116:2435-43 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17984374
- Navarro-Antolín J et al. Decreased expression of maxi-K+ channel beta1-subunit and altered vasoregulation in hypoxia. Circulation 112:1309-15 (2005). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 16116057