Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MCM10
- Suitable for: IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MCM10 antibody
See all MCM10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MCM10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, OrangutanDoes not react with: Xenopus laevis, Drosophila melanogaster
Synthetic peptide (Human) - which represented a portion of Minichromosome Maintenance Deficient 10 encoded within exon 14.
- HeLa cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3733 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 110 kDa).|
FunctionActs as a replication initiation factor that brings together the MCM2-7 helicase and the DNA polymerase alpha/primase complex in order to initiate DNA replication. Additionally, plays a role in preventing DNA damage during replication.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MCM10 family.
Developmental stageExpression is cell cycle regulated. Expression increases at the G1/S-boundary. Expression decreases in late M phase, remains low during G(1) phase, and starts to accumulate at the onset of S phase.
DomainThe zinc finger-like domain binds a zinc ion and is involved in self-association.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Colocalizes with ORC2 in nuclei foci. Associated with chromatin in S phase. From early to mid-S phase located in discrete nuclear foci. In early S phase, several hundred foci appeared throughout the nucleus. In mid-S phase, the foci appeared at the nuclear periphery and nucleolar regions. In the late S and G phases localized to nucleoli.
- Information by UniProt
- CNA43 antibody
- DNA43 antibody
- FLJ31133 antibody
ab3733 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Ma Y et al. Lamin B2 binding to minichromosome maintenance complex component 7 promotes non-small cell lung carcinogenesis. Oncotarget 8:104813-104830 (2017). PubMed: 29285216
- Liao YX et al. Silencing of RTKN2 by siRNA suppresses proliferation, and induces G1 arrest and apoptosis in human bladder cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 13:4872-8 (2016). PubMed: 27082503
- Miotto B et al. The RBBP6/ZBTB38/MCM10 axis regulates DNA replication and common fragile site stability. Cell Rep 7:575-87 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24726359
- Im JS et al. Assembly of the Cdc45-Mcm2-7-GINS complex in human cells requires the Ctf4/And-1, RecQL4, and Mcm10 proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:15628-32 (2009). PubMed: 19805216