Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CRCT5.1 (A2.7A3)] to MCM5
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-MCM5 antibody [CRCT5.1 (A2.7A3)]
See all MCM5 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CRCT5.1 (A2.7A3)] to MCM5
SpecificityRecognises human Mcm-5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Bacterially expressed human Mcm5
- Cervical Carcinoma Tissue
General notesClone Number: CRCT5.1 (A2.7A3)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Clone numberCRCT5.1 (A2.7A3)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6154 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MCM family.
Contains 1 MCM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CDC 46 antibody
- CDC46 antibody
- CDC46 homolog antibody
ab6154 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lin JX et al. CDK5RAP3 inhibits angiogenesis in gastric neuroendocrine carcinoma by modulating AKT/HIF-1a/VEGFA signaling. Cancer Cell Int 19:282 (2019). PubMed: 31728130
- Yin Y & Rothenberg E Probing the Spatial Organization of Molecular Complexes Using Triple-Pair-Correlation. Sci Rep 6:30819 (2016). PubMed: 27545293
- Munday DC et al. Interactome analysis of the human respiratory syncytial virus RNA polymerase complex identifies protein chaperones as important cofactors that promote L-protein stability and RNA synthesis. J Virol 89:917-30 (2015). PubMed: 25355874
- Rakotomalala L et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein increases the Cdt1-to-geminin ratio inducing DNA re-replication and polyploidy. J Biol Chem 283:28729-40 (2008). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 18693245
- Williams GH et al. Improved cervical smear assessment using antibodies against proteins that regulate DNA replication. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95:14932-7 (1998). PubMed: 9843993