Product nameAnti-MDH1 antibody [EPR13597(B)] - C-terminal
See all MDH1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13597(B)] to MDH1 - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IP, Flow Cyt, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) within Human MDH1 aa 300 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P40925
- Jurkat, HeLa and HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900); HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180152 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. MDH type 2 family.
- Information by UniProt
- cytoplasmic antibody
- Cytosolic malate dehydrogenase antibody
- Diiodophenylpyruvate reductase antibody
All lanes : Anti-MDH1 antibody [EPR13597(B)] - C-terminal (ab180152) at 1/50000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 36 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of 4% paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells labeling MDH1 with ab180152 at 1/250 dilution, followed by Goat anti rabbit IgG (Dylight 488) at 1/250 dilution. Counter stained with DAPI.
Western blot analysis of HepG2 cell lysate immunoprecipitated with ab180152 at 1/50 dilution followed by Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody at 1/1000 dilution
Flow cytometric analysis of 2% paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells labeling MDH1 with ab180152 at 1/20 dilution followed by Goat anti rabbit IgG (FITC) at 1/75 dilution (red), compared to a Rabbit IgG control (green).
This product has been referenced in:
- Gaude E et al. NADH Shuttling Couples Cytosolic Reductive Carboxylation of Glutamine with Glycolysis in Cells with Mitochondrial Dysfunction. Mol Cell 69:581-593.e7 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29452638) »
- Bao Y et al. Carnosine Inhibits the Proliferation of Human Cervical Gland Carcinoma Cells Through Inhibiting Both Mitochondrial Bioenergetics and Glycolysis Pathways and Retarding Cell Cycle Progression. Integr Cancer Ther 17:80-91 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 28008780) »