Publishing research using ab38618? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab38618 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Vecino R et al. The MDM2-p53 pathway is involved in preconditioning-induced neuronal tolerance to ischemia. Sci Rep 8:1610 (2018). PubMed: 29371613
- Yang YN et al. miR-204 reverses temozolomide resistance and inhibits cancer initiating cells phenotypes by degrading FAP-a in glioblastoma. Oncol Lett 15:7563-7570 (2018). PubMed: 29725461
- Jin LZ et al. Silencing SUMO2 promotes protection against degradation and apoptosis of nucleus pulposus cells through p53 signaling pathway in intervertebral disc degeneration. Biosci Rep 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29700214
- Guo J et al. Long noncoding RNA PVT1 modulates hepatocellular carcinoma cell proliferation and apoptosis by recruiting EZH2. Cancer Cell Int 18:98 (2018). PubMed: 30008615
- Xing Y et al. TNFAIP8 promotes the proliferation and cisplatin chemoresistance of non-small cell lung cancer through MDM2/p53 pathway. Cell Commun Signal 16:43 (2018). PubMed: 30064446
- Chen M et al. Targeting TPX2 suppresses proliferation and promotes apoptosis via repression of the PI3k/AKT/P21 signaling pathway and activation of p53 pathway in breast cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 507:74-82 (2018). PubMed: 30454896
- Wang MS et al. Iron oxide magnetic nanoparticles combined with actein suppress non-small-cell lung cancer growth in a p53-dependent manner. Int J Nanomedicine 12:7627-7651 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29089760
- Cui X et al. Stromal interaction molecule 1 regulates growth, cell cycle, and apoptosis of human tongue squamous carcinoma cells. Biosci Rep 37:N/A (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28108672
- Liu WB et al. Knockdown of GTPBP4 inhibits cell growth and survival in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its prognostic significance. Oncotarget 8:93984-93997 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29212203
- Zhang Y et al. AGO2 involves the malignant phenotypes and FAK/PI3K/AKT signaling pathway in hypopharyngeal-derived FaDu cells. Oncotarget 8:54735-54746 (2017). PubMed: 28903378
- Rivera-Calderón LG et al. Alterations in PTEN, MDM2, TP53 and AR protein and gene expression are associated with canine prostate carcinogenesis. Res Vet Sci 106:56-61 (2016). PubMed: 27234536
- Saito R et al. Systems biology analysis reveals role of MDM2 in diabetic nephropathy. JCI Insight 1:e87877 (2016). PubMed: 27777973
- Wang J et al. Mechanism of QSYQ on anti-apoptosis mediated by different subtypes of cyclooxygenase in AMI induced heart failure rats. BMC Complement Altern Med 15:352 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 26445960
- Geatrell JC et al. Apoptosis gene profiling reveals spatio-temporal regulated expression of the p53/Mdm2 pathway during lens development. Exp Eye Res 88:1137-51 (2009). WB ; Mouse, Chicken . PubMed: 19450442