Publishing research using ab3110? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3110 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Chen W et al. Overexpression of GRIM-19 accelerates radiation-induced osteosarcoma cells apoptosis by p53 stabilization. Life Sci 208:232-238 (2018). PubMed: 30005830
- Moghadam FH et al. Ferulic Acid exerts concentration-dependent anti-apoptotic and neuronal differentiation-inducing effects in PC12 and mouse neural stem cells. Eur J Pharmacol 841:104-112 (2018). PubMed: 30332611
- Li P et al. Serum anti-MDM2 and anti-c-Myc autoantibodies as biomarkers in the early detection of lung cancer. Oncoimmunology 5:e1138200 (2016). PubMed: 27467958
- Yan Y et al. MicroRNA-610 is downregulated in glioma cells, and inhibits proliferation and motility by directly targeting MDM2. Mol Med Rep 14:2657-64 (2016). PubMed: 27485527
- Kwon DH et al. MDM2 E3 ligase-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of HDAC1 in vascular calcification. Nat Commun 7:10492 (2016). PubMed: 26832969
- Zhao Y et al. Adaptive methylation regulation of p53 pathway in sympatric speciation of blind mole rats, Spalax. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:2146-51 (2016). PubMed: 26858405
- Zhang P et al. p53, MDM2, eIF4E and EGFR expression in nasopharyngeal carcinoma and their correlation with clinicopathological characteristics and prognosis: A retrospective study. Oncol Lett 9:113-118 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 25435943
- Zhang W et al. PTPRO-mediated autophagy prevents hepatosteatosis and tumorigenesis. Oncotarget 6:9420-33 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25826083
- Elshafey R et al. Label-free impedimetric immunosensor for ultrasensitive detection of cancer marker Murine double minute 2 in brain tissue. Biosens Bioelectron 39:220-5 (2013). Functional Studies ; Mouse . PubMed: 22898660
- Liu Y et al. SCYL1BP1 modulates neurite outgrowth and regeneration by regulating the Mdm2/p53 pathway. Mol Biol Cell 23:4506-14 (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 23051735
- Wood NT et al. 14-3-3 Binding to Pim-phosphorylated Ser166 and Ser186 of human Mdm2--Potential interplay with the PKB/Akt pathway and p14(ARF). FEBS Lett 583:615-20 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19166854
- Zhang T & Prives C Cyclin a-CDK phosphorylation regulates MDM2 protein interactions. J Biol Chem 276:29702-10 (2001). PubMed: 11359766
- Picksley SM et al. Immunochemical analysis of the interaction of p53 with MDM2;--fine mapping of the MDM2 binding site on p53 using synthetic peptides. Oncogene 9:2523-9 (1994). PubMed: 8058315