Publishing research using ab32091? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32091 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Aoidi R et al. Mek1Y130C mice recapitulate aspects of human cardio-facio-cutaneous syndrome. Dis Model Mech 11:N/A (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29590634
- Gao Q et al. Arsenic trioxide inhibits tumor-induced myeloid-derived suppressor cells and enhances T-cell activity. Oncol Lett 13:2141-2150 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28454374
- Liu J et al. Lipopolysaccharide Stimulates Surfactant Protein-A in Human Renal Epithelial HK-2 Cells through Upregulating Toll-like Receptor 4 Dependent MEK1/2-ERK1/2-NF-?B Pathway. Chin Med J (Engl) 130:1236-1243 (2017). PubMed: 28485325
- Hashikawa KI et al. Dysfunction of the circadian transcriptional factor CLOCK in mice resists chemical carcinogen-induced tumorigenesis. Sci Rep 7:9995 (2017). PubMed: 28855649
- Wang S et al. BMPR2 promotes invasion and metastasis via the RhoA-ROCK-LIMK2 pathway in human osteosarcoma cells. Oncotarget 8:58625-58641 (2017). PubMed: 28938584
- Chou YY et al. Colocalization of different influenza viral RNA segments in the cytoplasm before viral budding as shown by single-molecule sensitivity FISH analysis. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003358 (2013). ICC/IF ; Dog . PubMed: 23671419
- Nath S et al. MUC1 induces drug resistance in pancreatic cancer cells via upregulation of multidrug resistance genes. Oncogenesis 2:e51 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23774063
- Yamashita S et al. The Leydig cell MEK/ERK pathway is critical for maintaining a functional population of adult Leydig cells and for fertility. Mol Endocrinol 25:1211-22 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21527500
- Maïga O et al. Identification of mitogen-activated protein/extracellular signal-responsive kinase kinase 2 as a novel partner of the scaffolding protein human homolog of disc-large. FEBS J 278:2655-65 (2011). PubMed: 21615688
- Li L et al. Serotonin(1A)-receptor-dependent signaling proteins in mouse hippocampus. Neuropharmacology 57:556-66 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19607848