Publishing research using ab32576? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32576 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Sui H et al. Lidocaine inhibits growth, migration and invasion of gastric carcinoma cells by up-regulation of miR-145. BMC Cancer 19:233 (2019). PubMed: 30876463
- Milewska M et al. Development of a personalized therapeutic strategy for ERBB-gene-mutated cancers. Ther Adv Med Oncol 10:1758834017746040 (2018). PubMed: 29383036
- Stevenson AJ et al. Mechanism of action of the third generation benzopyrans and evaluation of their broad anti-cancer activity in vitro and in vivo. Sci Rep 8:5144 (2018). PubMed: 29572477
- Elster N et al. Frequency, impact and a preclinical study of novel ERBB gene family mutations in HER2-positive breast cancer. Ther Adv Med Oncol 10:1758835918778297 (2018). PubMed: 30023006
- Tuncbag N et al. Network Modeling Identifies Patient-specific Pathways in Glioblastoma. Sci Rep 6:28668 (2016). PubMed: 27354287
- Hennessy BT et al. A Technical Assessment of the Utility of Reverse Phase Protein Arrays for the Study of the Functional Proteome in Non-microdissected Human Breast Cancers. Clin Proteomics 6:129-51 (2010). Dot blot ; Human . PubMed: 21691416
- Astuti P et al. MAPK pathway activation delays G2/M progression by destabilizing Cdc25B. J Biol Chem 284:33781-8 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19801682
- Kim WY et al. A novel derivative of the natural agent deguelin for cancer chemoprevention and therapy. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 1:577-87 (2008). PubMed: 19139008
- Ravichandran V et al. MEK1/2 inhibitors block basal and transforming growth factor 1beta1-stimulated JC virus multiplication. J Virol 81:6412-8 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17409139