Publishing research using ab96379? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab96379 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Sui H et al. Lidocaine inhibits growth, migration and invasion of gastric carcinoma cells by up-regulation of miR-145. BMC Cancer 19:233 (2019). PubMed: 30876463
- Shi H et al. Antitumor effects of Tubeimoside-1 in NCI-H1299 cells are mediated by microRNA-126-5p-induced inactivation of VEGF-A/VEGFR-2/ERK signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:4327-4336 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29363720
- Gao Q et al. Arsenic trioxide inhibits tumor-induced myeloid-derived suppressor cells and enhances T-cell activity. Oncol Lett 13:2141-2150 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28454374
- Liu J et al. Lipopolysaccharide Stimulates Surfactant Protein-A in Human Renal Epithelial HK-2 Cells through Upregulating Toll-like Receptor 4 Dependent MEK1/2-ERK1/2-NF-?B Pathway. Chin Med J (Engl) 130:1236-1243 (2017). PubMed: 28485325
- Decourtye L et al. IGF-1 Induces GHRH Neuronal Axon Elongation during Early Postnatal Life in Mice. PLoS One 12:e0170083 (2017). PubMed: 28076448
- Dong S & Sun Y MicroRNA-22 may promote apoptosis and inhibit the proliferation of hypertrophic scar fibroblasts by regulating the mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase/extracellular signal-regulated kinase/p21 pathway. Exp Ther Med 14:3841-3845 (2017). PubMed: 29042989
- Wang S et al. BMPR2 promotes invasion and metastasis via the RhoA-ROCK-LIMK2 pathway in human osteosarcoma cells. Oncotarget 8:58625-58641 (2017). PubMed: 28938584
- Tuncbag N et al. Network Modeling Identifies Patient-specific Pathways in Glioblastoma. Sci Rep 6:28668 (2016). PubMed: 27354287
- Aguilera O et al. Vitamin C uncouples the Warburg metabolic switch in KRAS mutant colon cancer. Oncotarget 7:47954-47965 (2016). PubMed: 27323830