Publishing research using ab32517? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32517 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- An XZ et al. Netrin-1 suppresses the MEK/ERK pathway and ITGB4 in pancreatic cancer. Oncotarget 7:24719-33 (2016). PubMed: 27034160
- Li L et al. MEK1 promotes YAP and their interaction is critical for tumorigenesis in liver cancer. FEBS Lett 587:3921-7 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24211253
- Maïga O et al. Identification of mitogen-activated protein/extracellular signal-responsive kinase kinase 2 as a novel partner of the scaffolding protein human homolog of disc-large. FEBS J 278:2655-65 (2011). PubMed: 21615688
- Yamashita S et al. The Leydig cell MEK/ERK pathway is critical for maintaining a functional population of adult Leydig cells and for fertility. Mol Endocrinol 25:1211-22 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21527500
- Zhu H et al. EGFR signals downregulate tumor suppressors miR-143 and miR-145 in Western diet-promoted murine colon cancer: role of G1 regulators. Mol Cancer Res 9:960-75 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21653642
- Nadeau V et al. Map2k1 and Map2k2 genes contribute to the normal development of syncytiotrophoblasts during placentation. Development 136:1363-74 (2009). PubMed: 19304888