Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MEKK3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Hamster, Dog, Human, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MEKK3 antibody
See all MEKK3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MEKK3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Hamster, Dog, Human, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
- HeLa heat shocked cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa.|
FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Mediates activation of the NF-kappa-B, AP1 and DDIT3 transcriptional regulators.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 OPR domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- M3K3_HUMAN antibody
- MAP/ERK kinase kinase 3 antibody
- MAP3K3 antibody
ab26321 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kong YL et al. Silencing of the MEKK2/MEKK3 Pathway Protects against Spinal Cord Injury via the Hedgehog Pathway and the JNK Pathway. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 17:578-589 (2019). PubMed: 31382189
- Bonif M et al. TNFalpha- and IKKbeta-mediated TANK/I-TRAF phosphorylation: implications for interaction with NEMO/IKKgamma and NF-kappaB activation. Biochem J 394:593-603 (2006). PubMed: 16336209